THREE GREAT COURSES COMBINED TO TEACH YOU
- HOW TO LIFT WEIGHTS BETTER
- A COMPREHENSIVE WORKOUT PROGRAM
- GET RID OF ACHES & PAINS
- HAVE MORE ENERGY
- LOSE WEIGHT & IMPROVE HEALTH
- IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE IN ATHLETICS
- LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE DREAMED OF
- LIVE A LONG & HAPPY LIFE
MOVE TO PLAY STARTS WITH...
Do you ever feel like escaping the grind and searching out new adventures? Do you feel too old? Too busy? It's too hard? Too much work? Too tired? Too out of shape? Don't just chalk it up to old age and settle for being "pretty good still"? Well, we think you are better than that. Actually, we know you are better than that! And we bet, you know you are capable of MORE, but you just aren't sure HOW.
WELCOME TO VIC'S COACHING SERIES
We want to teach you the systems we use so that you too can actually EXPERIENCE MORE with age!
Whether it's hiking Kilimanjaro, learning to rock climb, picking up surfing after a decade or more, or something as simple as taking your family on a road trip to the national parks. This program has everything you need to maximize your physical capabilities with very little equipment or time needed.
VIC'S COACHING SERIES is like having your very own STRENGTH COACH, NUTRITIONIST, & PHYSICAL THERAPIST for a FRACTION of the COST
We've created an easy-to-follow structured course that has 7 modules. The best part is that you get LIFETIME ACCESS to all the worksheets, videos, downloads, and course bonuses!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
How Do I Know If Vic's Coaching Series Is A Good Fit For Me?
- You are already ACTIVE and are looking to get an EDGE.
- You used to be active in a SPORT and want to regain that ATHLETICISM.
- You work really HARD, but still feel like something is MISSING.
- You recognize there's a CONNECTION between physical performance and your enjoyment of life outside your sport.
- You have DESIRE to work hard and take care of yourself,
- You WANT to be the BEST version of yourself possible.
- You're READY for the complete package- to look good, feel good, and perform good- not just to be good "for your age".
LEARN THE BENEFITS OF STRENGTH TRAINING
How To Fix Low Back Pain
Low back pain can be very frustrating. Not only does it hurt, but it prevents you from doing t
Powerlifting For Everyone
Everyone should lift weights in order to become the strongest athlete they can be, but not
Preventing Sports Injuries Through Strength Training
I'm sure you know the importance of strength training, the top three being: improved bone density, m
Best Kettlebell Exercise To Learn If You're Just Starting Ou
When the kettle bell first started to make its debut here in the U.S., it was clouded in mystery as
Victor started working as a trainer while in his junior year at SDSU and he and his wife opened their own facility in 1997, while still in school. Victor and his wife Robyn have been involved in indoor cycling, fitness gymnastics for children, yoga, group personal training and one on one personal training.Victor Robledo
Victor has been a strength and conditioning coach for over 20 years working with countless athletes and individuals of all walks of life. His hobbies include lifting weights, Brazilian jiu jitsu, surfing, climbing, hiking, running, and biking. He loves you move and spend time with his family traveling and sharing experiences.
Strength and Conditioning Coach, Creator Vic's Coaching Series, Owner Island Tumble, Owner Genesis Fitness
Get all the Benefits of Having Your Own
STRENGTH COACH, NUTRITIONIST,
& PHYSICAL THERAPIST for a Fraction of the Price!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Here's What You Get . . .
- Module 1: In Vic's CORE, Push/Pull, & Posterior Chain Series Videos, Victor coaches you through proper execution on the exercises that matter the most.
- Module 2: You Get Vic's Healthy Joint Videos that will help you stay injury free and get rid of aches & pains.
- Module 3: The Complete Puzzle takes everything you learned in Module 1 & 2 and puts it in an 8 week program that will help you REGAIN YOUR EDGE!
- Module 4: You Get 8 Weeks of Primal Workouts that will enhance recovery and improve fitness level.
- Module 5: You Get 8 Weeks of Nutrition Habits to help you learn proper nutrition for a lifetime.
- Module 6: Gives Sport Specific instructions on ways you can tweak Vic's Coaching Series to give you an even stronger edge in your sport.
- Module 7: Yoga for Athletes is a 60 minute restorative yoga practice that will enhance recovery even more!
As a life-long endurance athlete, I’ve had my fair share of injuries. As a result, I developed faulty movement patterns which were finally starting to limit my ability to improve and to a greater extent my enjoyment of these sports.Kristina Cook, Qualified for United States of America Triathlon (USAT) National Age Group Championship 2001-2007 Qualified for International Triathlon Union (UTI) Aquathlon World Championship, 2006 2007 Alcatraz Challenge Aquathlon & Swim Age (AG) Group Overall Champion 2009 2nd place (AG) El Tour De Tucson Bicycle race, 66 mile 2006 Pacific Coast Triathlon, 4th place AG 2006 Tempe International Triathlon, 3rd AG 2004 Sahuarita Lake Triathlon, 1st AG and 3rd overall female 2007 La Jolla Rough Water Swim (Gatorman) 2nd place AG and 7th overall female 2008 Ironman 70.3 Boise 17th AG 2005 Tucson Triathlon Series 3rd AG 2015 SuperSeal Sprint Triathlon 3rd AG and 13th Female overall
While I know how to train myself to achieve a race goal, I wanted to work with someone who understood physiology and biomechanics and who could teach me how to retrain and retool my body to ensure I could engage in my favorite activities long into the future.
Vic’s coaching series in incredibly impressive. He is a professional and knows the science behind sports and physical fitness and he has an uncanny ability to explain all of the small details and answer questions before I could even ask. And while I used his on-line program, I knew I could ask him anything at any time and receive a quick response. I usually skip the ramp-ups and tutorials in programs, but after watching just one video I knew I needed to hear what he had to say and demonstrate…and follow it properly. I can’t emphasize enough how helpful the videos and ramp up options are to everyone. I thought I knew it all…I was wrong.
I don’t love being in a gym but I enjoyed his workouts as they were focused and varied considerably each week. I could also get in and out of the gym in 30 minutes if I really concentrated. I grew much stronger, leaner and my aches and pains were mostly absent. I was able to keep up my volume of running and swimming and improved my performance in both.
My goal was to halt my mindless repetitious movement patterns that I have forged over the years as a result of muscle imbalances, injures and faulty biomechanics. Not only did Vic help me achieve that, I kick started my muscles into moving correctly again. Now I can build with proper alignment and push myself without fear of injury.
This program can help anyone if they have the desire and motivation to learn and improve. Even if you just want to feel better walking around town, try the series: it is an affordable, doable, flexible program that is grounded in solid knowledge of physiology. The best part is that Vic is easy to work with and doesn’t expect us all to become Olympic athletes…just the best version of ourselves.
- Bring up weaknesses so you are able to climb at a higher level.
- Improve your mobility to make harder moves with ease.
- Decrease aches and pains so you can spend more time on the wall.
- Improve total body power starting in your core and extending to your fingertips.
- Better shoulder flexibility means you can use your strength more efficiently.
- If your shoulders and back are stronger, you will be first up on a wave.
- If you muscular endurance improves, you can surf for hours like you did as a kid.
- If you were leaner, you could get back on that shorter board.
- If your strength improves, you can be on the attack.
- If your aches and pains go away, you can train more often.
- If your cardio improves, you can outlast your opponent.
- If your joints move better, you can learn advanced moves.
- Have the endurance to hike all day without getting tired.
- Train smarter and have less aches and pains so you can enjoy the scenery more.
- Get the strength in your legs to climb uphill effortlessly and quickly.
- Recover faster with the proper mobility work.
- Improving your posture so you can run, cycle, swim faster.
- If you are lighter, you can go longer without fatigue and perform with greater speed.
- If your joints move better, you will have less injuries.
- If you are stronger, you will have less aches and pains.
- I understand. You were a great athlete in high school, but then life happened.
- You want feel fast and strong again and "could" get it back if you had more time.
- Now a decade has gone by and it just seems like too much effort.
- If you want it, I can make you athletic again.
“I have been an avid rock climber for 12+ years when I met Victor. I had a nagging shoulder pain for over a year and it was negatively affecting my climbing ability. I had visited several other practitioners, (movement coaches, physical therapists, even an M.D.). Victor was very knowledgeable about the anatomy and the specific muscles causing my issue. He took the time to explain to me why it was most likely hurting. Then he custom designed a workout regimen that I could perform to fix my problem. He explained the exercises thoroughly and made certain that I was performing them correctly. My pain is gone and I am climbing as good as I was before the injury. I would recommend Victor to anyone with overuse injuries or simply looking to be a better athlete. He has an amazing ability to see the weaknesses and imbalances in an athlete and to take them to the next level.”Caleb Lichtenberger, Rock Climber & Owner of Stoneman Climbing
I am a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black belt and I just finished my 4th week of Victor's program. In this time, I have already seen obvious results in the mirror, on the scale, and most importantly on the mat. When I started the program I was weighing 194 lbs. Currently I am weighing in at 180 lbs and feeling healthier and stronger then ever. One great aspect I like about the program is that there are no meal plans. With a busy lifestyle and a young family, meal plans are almost impossible to keep up with. Instead the program implements “Eating Habits”, which make it easier to for you to take control and make better decisions on what to eat and what to stay away from. The strength/mobility part of the program has benefited me greatly, not only am I getting stronger but at the same time I’m getting more flexible too. And that is very important to me, especially for my Jiu Jitsu. If this is how great I’m feeling now, I can’t wait to see what results another 4 weeks on this program will bring.David Guillent, Black Belt & Professor in Jiu Jitsu
When you sign up for Vic's Coaching Series, you also get...
WATCH OUR PAST WEBINARS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LIVING A PLAYFUL LIFE
THE ONE EXERCISE YOU SHOULD BE DOING
5 REASONS YOU AREN'T GETTING BETTER
BE WHO YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE